Do you have what it takes?
Our annual fundraiser relies on community members to play 8 characters for our murder mystery event. Our characters are NOT actors, but they are good at talking to people. Our characters DO NOT have to memorize lines, but they do have to know their character’s bio and who their allies and enemies are. We provide you with a story for your character and info on how you are connected to other characters. Your job is to engage the guests, answer questions and HAVE FUN!
Each Character will need to commit to the following:
- Fundraise $1000 by August 31st. You can turn in one check or a collection of checks from friends/family. We can help by providing a link to collect with online donations.
- Assemble a costume (we can provide some help)
- Attend the character photo shoot (2 hours on 1 day during the week of August 30th)
- Attend Character Rehearsals (2 hours on 2 evenings during the last week of Sept and first week of Oct)
- Attend the Event on Sat. October 16th, 5-9 pm. You will need to arrive by 3 pm for final run throughs, etc.
Characters for the 2021 Event:
Miss Scarlet, Mrs. White, Mrs. Peacock, Yvette the Maid, Colonel Mustard, Professor Plum, Mr. Green and the Butler
Complete the form below to APPLY to be one of our characters. Completing this form DOES NOT guarantee your spot as a character. You will receive an email confirmation if you were chosen by August 3rd